3. I like to talk and organise, giving others a stage!
The things I talk about can be of all kinds. Mostly I share the things I do for the projects I'm involved in, but it can also just be a good incentive to learn in-depth about a specific technology. Or trying to solve a problem I faced during my day-to-day coding battles, setting up architectures, etc.
Besides that I love to train people in using the technologies I love to explore as an early adaptor. As a regular co-organiser of the Angular Belgium meetup group and NG-BE conference I try to invite & welcome as many passionate developers as we can.
Contact me if you'd like me to talk at your event, I would be very happy to! And if you are a speaker, experienced or only beginning, we have a stage for you! We invite everybody to come and speak about any web-related topic they are willing to share something about!
- [18/10/19] - Better SEO & sharing on social media platforms with Angular Universal - Google Campus - Madrid ( ngSpain Conference - Speaker )
- [05-06/12/19] - NG-BE 2019 - Holiday Inn - Ghent ( Organiser )
My speaker info
Please refer to the following details if you are looking for my picture and (short) bio.
|Link to picture:|
|Short speaker bio:|
Sam is a freelance software architect and Internet entrepreneur, currently focusing on frontend technologies. Co-organiser of NG-BE and Angular Belgium meetup. https://samvloeberghs.be
|Full speaker bio:|
Sam is a freelance software architect and Internet entrepreneur, currently focusing on frontend technologies and frameworks like Angular and Workbox while keeping a sharp eye on the basics and advanced aspects of HTML5.
He is the co-organiser of the Belgian Angular Conference, NG-BE and the Angular Belgium meetup. Sam writes about the technologies he uses on a daily base at https://samvloeberghs.be.
While he is not working he likes to spend time with his family and working out in the gym or going for a long walk!
- [04/10] - Better SEO & sharing on social media platforms with Angular Universal - Elewijt Center, Belgium ( Ordina JWorks - JOIN event - Speaker ) - slides
- [19/09] - Implementing powerful offline experiences with Workbox (event canceled) - ArtCube - Ghent ( Gears by Showpad - Speaker )
- [18/09] - Implementing powerful offline experiences with Workbox - House of Innovation - Antwerp ( JSBE meetup - Speaker ) - slides
- [25/07] - Better SEO & sharing on social media platforms with Angular Universal - KWAN - Lisbon ( Angular Portugal Meetup - Speaker ) - slides
- [15/05] - Angular Challenge Europe - Finals - Showpad - Ghent ( Speaker & organiser )
- [25/04] - Going offline with Workbox & Custom decorators in TypeScript - PeopleWear - Lier ( Angular Belgium - Speaker & organiser ) - slides
- [21/02] - Angular Universal & SEO and Consumer Driven contract testing with Pact - Axxes - Antwerp ( Speaker ) - slides
- [20/12] - End of year meetup: Angular & Firebase - Cegeka - Ghent ( Angular Belgium host )
- [06-07/12] - NG-BE 2018 - Holiday Inn - Ghent ( Organiser )
- [4/10] - Oauth 2.0, Nest and Enterprise Architectures - Ordina - Mechelen ( Angular Belgium host )
- [31/05] - NGXS & Architectures for huge Angular Apps - Microsoft - Brussels ( Angular Belgium & JSBE host )
- [17/05] - Angular Challenge - Finals - Google - Brussels ( Organiser )
- [15/02] - Make testing great again and WebComponents with StencilJS - Showpad - Ghent ( JSBE host )
- [07-08/12] - NG-BE 2017 - Holiday Inn - Ghent ( Organiser )
- [05/12] - Web audio and RxJS & VueJS - TVH - Waregem ( JSBE host )
- [13/06] - React Native & Creating and maintaining OpenSource libraries - Spilberg - Antwerpen ( JSBE host )
- [30/05] - Angular in a microservice world and Module loading vs Module bundling - Teamleader - Ghent ( JSBE host )
- [17/05] - May Meetup: Angular CLI & i18n - AE - Leuven ( JSBE host )
- [13/03] - Firebase & Ionic 2 - Hackages - Brussels ( JSBE host )
- [23/02] - Building secure web applications - Ordina - Mechelen ( JSBE host )
- [12/02] - Getting started with Ionic 2 & Firebase - ngVikings - Copenhagen ( workshop trainer )
- [08-09/12] - NG-BE 2016 - Holiday Inn - Ghent ( Organiser )
- [01/12] - December Meetup: RXJS/Redux & E2E Testing with Protractor - Voxbone - Brussels ( JSBE host )
- [23/11] - Optimizing Single Page Applications for production - Madewithlove - Leuven ( JSBE host & speaker )
- [28/10] - Testing Angular applications with Protractor and CucumberJS - Hackages - Brussels ( workshop trainer )
- [22/10] - Testing web applications with Protractor & CucumberJS ( - GDG Devfest Belgium - Brussels ( speaker )
- [19/10] - Implementation of the NG-BE 2016 app in Ionic 2 - Adneom - Brussels ( JSBE host & speaker )
- [07/09] - Redux integration in React and Angular v2 - Teamleader - Ghent ( JSBE host )
- [18/04] - ES2015 and beyond - Microsoft - Brussels ( JSBE host )
- [18/04] - Testing Angular applications with Protractor and CucumberJS - RealDolmen - Halle ( speaker )
- [11/03] - Testing AngularJS 1.x applications with Protractor and CucumberJS - Crelan - Brussels ( workshop trainer )